Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Books

Cheryl, you have got to stop buying more books when there are a whopping 19 of them waiting for you at home.

I think I have a problem.

Every time a band I like has a song that's based on a book, I set out to buy the book, eager to read the words that inspired the lyrics. But I always end up shelving the book after a few chapters in. It's a sickening habit: money is wasted, and I still don't know how the bands got inspired.

Also, I keep wanting to buy books recommended in articles or reviews or forums or wherever. But those that I have bought, I haven't read. And yet I am still browsing online bookstores and adding books to my wishlist.

Mission: To finish Erica Jong's Fear Of Flying ASAP. Whenever my iPod shuffles to the song Isadore by Incubus, I feel a tinge of annoyance at myself because I'm still stuck at Chapter Four.

No comments:

Post a Comment