Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Friday, November 15, 2013

Reading

There are more than twenty books in my room, waiting to be consumed by my idle mind, but I find myself browsing The Book Depository and adding more to my wishlist.

The one book that I really crave is Neil Gaiman's Ocean At The End Of The Lane. It has to be a certain edition though. So far it's only at Kinokuniya that I've seen this edition but I'm still undecided because it feels superfluous when there are cheaper editions online. This is a purely superficial dilemma.

I can't help but sigh when I run my fingers along the jagged pages and feel the weight of the words in my hands.

Fuck it, I am going to buy that edition and continue being broke. I've put it off since July and there is NO LOGICAL REASON FOR THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment