Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Monday, March 31, 2014

49 days have passed, and I'm finally not tearing up whenever I think a tad too long about my mother.

People say that she's supposed to come back for a visit on the 49th day but so far all I've had is a series of weird dreams involving me being a dude running down hills like I'm a cartoon racer in some game; me being a fish; me meeting a handsome Hong Kong actor.

I don't know why but lately I have been developing a crush on daisies. White, pink, yellow, orange, blue, red, whatever color there is, I love them. It's becoming a serious contender with the sunflower for my favorite flower.

Not sure why I haven't asked anyone yet, but is it all right to buy fresh flowers for my mom's altar? She would love some orchids in a pretty vase, I think.

Soon I'll be able to blog without talking about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment