Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Privacy

The bad thing about having a public profile on all my social networking platforms is that I have no outlet to express my melancholy without coming off as a self-absorbed person. Which I know I am.

I can't even tweet my feelings without chiding myself. Sometimes I'd just like to give myself a break, but that seems self-indulgent.

Why do I do things that I know will piss my friends off? I almost always do this. I piss them off both intentionally and unintentionally at the same time, if that makes any sense. Then I apologize profusely and get affronted if they don't forgive me right away. It's a horrible, eccentric cycle.

I don't want to do things for my birthday anymore. It makes me feel guilty and even more self-obsessed than I usually am.

No comments:

Post a Comment