Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Apology to Sophia about RED/Joss Stone LP/Bridget Jones's Diary

Phia and Anzhu, if you're reading this, I'm sorry about watching RED first without you guys! 'Cause we never actually said anything about watching it.

And here's a continued list of the items I bought during Capitol's moving-out sale! Without pictures, though, because it's just too much trouble.

1. Me, Myself & Irene
2. Donnie Darko
3. The Automatic - Not Accepted Anywhere
4. Taking Back Sunday - Louder Now Part Two
5. The Used - Berth
6. Saosin - Come Close
7. The Dandy Warhols - ...The Dandy Warhols Come Down
8. The Dandy Warhols - Odditorium
9. The Dandy Warhols - Thirteen Tales From Urban Bohemia
(The three Dandy Warhols albums cost only $2 each!)
10. American Blues from the Putumayo series
11. Joss Stone - The Soul Sessions
12. The Datsuns - Headstunts
13. The Used - The Used vinyl

And last but absolutely not least - Joss Stone's best album, Mind, Body & Soul on vinyl! It's my early Christmas present from Sophia, too! She's awesome.

(I meant both Joss Stone and Sophia.)

I'm re-watching Bridget Jones's Diary while trying to finish up this blog post, but it's proving extremely difficult. Renée Zellweger is awesome. And all the British accents are making it hard for me to concentrate on this blog post.

Colin Firth is so friggin' charming as Mark Darcy that I can't help but swoon. And Renée is just so good at being Bridget Jones.

Gosh this movie is so funny; I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment