Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SPAMMING MYSELF

You know what? I am so bored that I am spamming myself on my own blog. This post is basically about nothing.

...

That's it. I have nothing to say here. Although if I were to spell out my thoughts right now, it'd go something like:

Man when is Joss Stone's album coming out and I am so bored I'm writing a blog post to myself and why can't I find Taking Back Sunday's album online and I'm so hungry can someone cook maggi mee for me because I can't be bothered to wash the dishes anyway yay Harry Potter on Saturday and yay dress-shopping tomorrow which is a first for me and I'm not even sure I'll get one or if I'll actually have the guts to wear it on Friday. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment