Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HARRY POTTER TICKETS

Finally, after days of tumultuous sleep, I have booked the tickets for Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2!

[Crowd applause/children laughing/trumpeting fanfare/graduation caps being flung in the air with gleeful abandon/confetti thrown everywhere/gay grins on faces/wiping of single teardrops on smiling cheeks]

Adding to this joyous milestone in my almost-nineteen years of life is Taking Back Sunday's self-titled album, plus the imminent release of Joss Stone's LP1; all the blood in my veins are confused. Do they flow to my brain to handle the KAPOW or to my happily-flailing arms?

Pardon me for the long and endless sentences. They are products of my brain on a music high.

Now that I've gotten words strung in a sane fashion, let me proceed to the nonsensical part of this blog post. Goodbye.







ANSDHYGUEHJIRUWERRIKOQKSMKAMZASXAUSBXDFN CBYXHAUJOSSSTONEIRHUAHEIWJEOMDAFUHFUFCKD CMDKFEWRHAKMDW,XZMjugywstwysianxjewudbamoOIRHQW GEYWGDJNMVIEHQQLALODIXMZZGI ODOIOOOIAIUZIANHAHAHHAHAIXIJEMOIHUGGF GFHARGHHHGAROOFIUCKAIJDMALZZXKZS!

No comments:

Post a Comment