Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Harry Potter

I am so stoked for Harry Potter dammit. But a lot of problems are popping up. Eg. someone can't make it for this showing, another can't make it for that showing, so...

I'll just deal with it tomorrow when I'm not this stoned with ice cream in my belly.

Yes, I consumed ice cream at this late hour. So sue me.

As you can probably tell by now, I'm not really in the mood for long sentences so...

...just bear with me as you read my thoughts in broken sentence structures.

I've been listening to songs about crushes and they're making me feel all tingly inside!
They make me feel like wearing a yellow sundress and frolicking in the meadow.

But first I'd have to find a yellow sundress that's not expensive, and also, a meadow.


Except my hair isn't that long, and that girl is obviously not Asian.
Plus I'll probably get bored after ten minutes and start karaoke-ing to the songs playing in my head.

Looking at the settings, it'll probably be The Sound Of Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment