Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Friday, July 8, 2011

Voiceless

I always forget to fully appreciate the use of my voice until it's gone. Ugh. Mayday Parade has done it to me this time. Last time it was Paramore. Before that it was Muse. Before that it was my beloved Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Who'll it be next time?

Now I can only lip-sync and not sing off-key like I always do. This sucks.

And the worst part is I've exhausted the appropriate usage of Twitter and Facebook that I'm turning to my dying blog here. You know its life is being slowly sucked out when all the people on your tagboard are strangers trying to get you to purchase holiday packages to Pulau Ubin.

How I wish someone would come in here and serenade me because I can't serenade myself right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment