Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Moonrise Kingdom

I am so glad that I managed to catch Moonrise Kingdom before it ended its run in Singapore! It was such a good movie.

Just the cast alone would entice me, but the plot, though seemingly simple, is executed in such a subtly comical way that I can't help but love the film.

Okay, although the title of this blog post leads you to think that I'm going to talk about it extensively, my main reason for writing today is to say how wonderful my life is.

Sure, I whine a lot, but deep down I know that I am blessed. Had a great talk with a friend whom I hadn't really talked to in years, and that made me a little choked up.

We both believe that we would stay friends forever. Like, if we didn't see each other for 10 years, we would still feel the same way when we met after those 10 years. It may sound mushy but it's true. I feel that way about most of my friends.

Life would really suck without friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment