Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"You've been neglecting me a lot," it stated, its tone accusatory. My brain scrambled for things to refute; nothing came to mind. The truth was, I had been neglecting it, although it was never intentional.

"You don't want me anymore."

Now it sounded despondent. I opened my mouth to speak, but words failed me miserably. How could I express my love for this wonderful being without sounding foolish? After all my promises of being there when it needed me - they had turned out empty. How do I convince it that I had meant every word?

"You have one last chance. Don't disappoint me anymore, or I'll break apart. I'm this close."

I nodded eagerly.

Tonight, I shall return home early to my forgiving bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment