Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Craving for dessert

I honestly don't know why I do this to myself. Every time I'm feeling peckish at work, I go onto www.ladyironchef.com and end up salivating all over my work desk.

We've been racking our brains recently for cakes to buy for friends' birthdays, since the normal cakes from Bengawan Solo/Bread Talk/neighborhood bakeries were getting lame for us. I mean, we walk by those shops almost every day, and the last thing we want is to look at their cakes on our birthdays, am I right?

Well, unless we've always been eyeing their cakes with abundant saliva.

Look at this: heaven in a picture
So, halfway through browsing the numerous dessert articles on that site, I decided to make a list of the dessert places I really wanted to try, and I plan to make my friends accompany me next year on my birthday. We'll pick, say, two different places and have lunch and dinner there.

Okay now I'm sad because I have no cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment