Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Overdrive

Seriously, my subconscious has got to stop all this dreaming. It's making me so tired in the mornings and I keep mixing up reality with my dreams, like I always do.

Now it's an abundance of sudden awakenings throughout the day where I go, "Oh my god, that was a dream! I didn't eat an entire tub of Ben & Jerry's!" or "Oh my god I didn't work another weekend at our already-closed-for-years Capitol branch!"

I can't remember what I dreamt about this morning, but I'm sure I'll remember it later and have a revelation all over again.

Had fun meeting up with Huzaifah (and Hayley) after such a long time! He bought a douchebag T-shirt from Uniqlo that said: I AM THE ONE. Alex (ran into him at HMV!) declared it the most egotistical shirt he'd ever seen. Frankly, I've seen worse.

Now that my classes have ended until January, my schedule is looking pretty free after work on weekdays. Weekends, however, I'm fully booked by Gramophone. Yes, I'm a slave. To money. People keep suggesting for me to find a sugar daddy, but I don't see anyone recommending any actual ones, so where am I supposed to find them?

[I'm just kidding. I don't really want a sugar daddy. How about a sugar appropriately-aged boyfriend?]

Now the song "Sugar, Sugar" is in my head. I'm really loving oldies these days. Heard "Soul Man" on 90.5FM yesterday while running errands with Uncle Richard (well, he ran errands, I sat in the lorry waiting) and I almost went nuts. And then there was The Beatles' "I'm Happy Just To Dance With You." In the style of Chandler, could that station be any more awesome!?

No comments:

Post a Comment