Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Friday, December 14, 2012

Concerts, anyone?

I never knew I'd have such a hard time trying to get people to go to concerts with me!

Kasabian was fine because Chand had been definitely up for it.
The Cab needed a little cajoling for Sophia, Ziana, Chand since only Emily wanted to go.
Foo Fighters I had Stacy! Sadly, it was cancelled and the band went on freaking hiatus.
Blue and A1 and all that was free, so I actually had to turn down peeps.

Now comes the concert of my life and no one wants to go. Or rather, no one wants to pay for it. I'm contemplating forking out half for a friend to go with me, but I feel like that's being unfair to Joss Stone. Every person there should be a fan enough to buy their own ticket. The one person that I can cajole into going has another band performing the same exact night, so Joss is out for him.

Life is giving out lemons like they're free. Fuck you, life.

Mutemath is proving a dilemma for me because everyone has commitments to another band, so they're saving their money for it.

WHY, MOUSE ON THE KEYS, WHY ARE YOU SO POPULAR AMONG MY FRIENDS!?

Oh well. Time to experience going to concerts alone! If I can go to movies happily alone, why can't I do that with concerts? After all, I have the musicians to ogle at, music I love to dance to, and I don't have to care whether people are having fun because they're all strangers to me.

Luckily it's all seated or else it'd be sad to have to queue for a barricade spot on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment