Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Friday, January 11, 2013

Concerts Pt. 2

Last year I made a list of bands/artists I'd pay good money to go to, and 5 of them actually came last year/are coming this year. I still get shivers when I reread that list and realize that my wishes did come true.

So this time I'm making an updated list, in the hopes that I could come back here next year and check off some more artists.

List of artists I'd love to come to Singapore:
  • Foo Fighters (c'mon, you ought to come back after cancelling on us)
  • The Killers (ditto)
  • The Reign Of Kindo
  • Taking Back Sunday
  • Incubus
  • Jack Johnson
  • Florence + The Machine (again, please! I missed you the first time)
  • Jamie Woon
  • Mayday Parade (I need to hear their latest album performed live)
  • Mumford & Sons
  • Ray LaMontagne (I think I'd be the only one who's willing to pay for this)
  • The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  • Relient K (I'd have Sophia and Renie for company!)
  • Saosin (their own concert, not part of Big Night Out where their limelight was stolen by Muse)
  • Seether (Razi would go!)
  • Seal (probably be too expensive but it's good to know we're on their radar)
  • Shinedown (I'd go alone if I had to)
  • There For Tomorrow (perhaps I could persuade Renie)
  • A Tragedy In Progress (formerly known as Across Five Aprils. Yeah, I'd go alone.)
  • You Me At Six (only if Hazel or anyone else is going with me)
  • Sodagreen (I missed them twice; not gonna miss 'em a third time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment