Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

First day of class

The past few nights I'd been nervous about starting school again, this time without Aisyah and Suria, and couldn't sleep well even though I was staying at Hard Rock Hotel for free with my cousin Joey. (What a waste of a queen-sized bed and thick comforters!) I heard from my classmate Aziee yesterday that she had diarrhea the entire day at work due to school, too. It's no wonder we're friends.

Aziee and I weren't expecting to see many familiar faces, but to our delight, a lot of people from the very first semester we had last year (marketing; media studies; advertising) were there. It was nice to see Arina, Eugene, etc. again after so many months.

On one hand it's great to have Mr. Jailani as our teacher again because he's familiar, and I'm used to his teaching style and know what he's looking for. On the other hand, it's kinda slow. He repeats stuff most of the time, and rambles on about one point for so long that I almost forget what we were talking about in the first place.

Being in his class makes me stressed out that he isn't teaching us fast enough, though I know that won't be the case. After all, the presentation we did had been awesome (in my head). I hope Az and I can group with fun people this time, too. All this group stuff is nerve-wracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment