Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's been a tiring week of work and school and Facebook status updates, but I think yesterday went pretty well in terms of fun.

I had some.

Class can't really go wrong when there's food involved, y'know what I mean? Especially if it's free chocolate. If only the lesson picked up its pace a little, it'd have been perfect - our lecturer really moves too slow for my taste. I appreciate him, honestly, but I wouldn't complain if he suddenly decided to just show us videos the whole time.

Stress is buffeting me constantly!

But of course, I inflicted all the stress on myself because of my procrastination habit.

I can't help it.

Don't tell me you've never put off doing something for no reason before. You'd be lying through your perfectly-lined white teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment