Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

IT'S TRUE

Anberlin is definitely coming again; they tweeted about it.

I'm a little sad that I didn't know them back in 2002 or 2007 because a) Baybeats was free and b) the tickets for their 2007 show was only $60. With the current rates of concerts, it's gonna be at least $80 since it's a three-band show.

Now my dilemma is which album of theirs to buy for them to sign, in the event that I do get to meet them. Oh shit that reminds me: I should get RJA's new album too shouldn't I? Or maybe not. I could just let them sign my deluxe edition of Don't You Fake It.

Should I buy Cities or Vital for Anberlin to autograph? DAMMIT.

I predict the rest of my blog posts from now till August will be filled with constant babbling about concerts, Anberlin, RJA, and money (or lack thereof).

No comments:

Post a Comment