Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MAJOR NEWS

If what Live! Empire is saying is true - that Anberlin and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus are coming for a show in August 2013 - I will f*cking break down in tears of elation.

Anberlin. The geniuses who did Cities and recently, Vital. Oh my god I may get to hear "Breathe" live.

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Well, their new album isn't all that great but I still love them for trying anyway. It's hard not to when they've been there for me throughout my angst-filled teenage years.

Please, please, please let the tickets be cheap because if they're too expensive, it just emphasizes how this industry/world is about money and that love of music is never enough. Please let the band be kind souls who come out after the show to greet their eager fans and sign autographs and give hugs all around.

All a girl wants is an infinite supply of music and concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment