Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What Is This Feeling?

The original answer to that song lyric is "loathing", but sometimes I just like to sing that line and replace the rest of it with whatever emotion I'm experiencing.

Right now, it's relief, with a hint of trepidation.

Relief because I had a two-hour argument with one of my dearest on this sinking Earth. The emphasis is on the duration of the fight. It lasted only two hours and that's the longest we've ever fought. So I'm lucky to have a friend with whom arguments = frank discussions about our flaws.

That hint of trepidation comes from that obsession I've had for the past few weeks. I'm hopeful but inevitably it'll all come crashing down in a tidal wave until I'm crushed (crash, crush. Heh heh heh).

It's a very strange mood to be in, now. I tend to get overexcited about little things but now the rain is coming and the weather is so soothing I feel it's a crime not to sleep. Little things don't matter now.

Will somebody give me a bed that's locked in time?

No comments:

Post a Comment