Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Friday, July 12, 2013

Serious Addiction Maybe?

Work is mundane as usual, but due to lack of proper sleep, I am easily irritable today.

And boy, are people irritating.

Nonetheless, I have derived a solution: nail polish.

Watsons has a sale going on right now until 15 July, and every time I enter a store expecting the things I want to be on sale, they never are. So yesterday I strolled into the Watsons at Plaza Singapura, not expecting anything at all, and BAM! Sally Hansen was on sale.

*Cue glitter confetti*

I got Peachy Keen at $14.95 instead of $19.90. It's a 25% discount!

Was pretty excited about it until an hour ago, when I searched for Sally Hansen on Qoo10. There's someone selling the exact same color at $11.90, in a 1-for-1 promotion.

Yes, my mood is so sunken right now.

Thank goodness I have a metaphorical lifebuoy, which is that nail polish is nail polish. So I don't regret buying it, but I lament that the fact that it could have been cheaper.

Now I'm waiting for that seller to restock the colors that I want so that I can yell, "YAY I GOT THEM CHEAP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment