Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bye July

I feel like I've been indulging too much this entire month because my family was making such a big deal about my 21st birthday. Which kind of stressed me out because I didn't want them to inconvenience themselves (it's fine when friends do it but somehow for family you feel like you owe them). Anyway it all turned out for the best because now I can check "Buy gold" off my list!

It's amazing to realize how much effort it must have taken everyone to surprise me (repeatedly, too) for my birthday because I've been in cahoots with them for so many other surprises! Everyone's just...wonderful. How do I deserve this much love?

Thinking back on all my birthdays I realize I have been really blessed. The people I love always made time for me. Old friends hide insults within birthday messages and that always makes me laugh. In my book, if we can insult each other jovially without the need to say "I'm kidding", we have become real friends.

Right now I'm feeling mushy typing all this and I just want to hug all my friends and bawl my eyes out.

Or it could just be the paint fumes at my work place.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps it's the cheeky old man and the paint fumes? 😏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha eeeeee please don't remind me of the cheekopek!

    ReplyDelete