Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

用可樂 冰你溫暖的臉 (Cooling your warm cheek with a can of Coke)
你的笑總是意外的甜 (Your smile is always surprisingly sweet)

Gah, I have no talent for translating Chinese lyrics, seriously.

I really like how simple yet poetic the lyrics are, though. The image it conjures up in my head is purely feel-good and makes me want to frolic on the beach. And cycle. And swim. And dance. And eat. The list is endless, just like the song's title, which is called Turning The Pages Of The Endless Summer?? Oh god I need to brush up on translation skills.

Since my new phone has died for now (you lousy piece of overpriced plastic and microchips), I have resorted to blankly staring at the computer screen downstairs for an indeterminate amount of time. Or I disappear upstairs to stealthily use the computer there for maximum slackage. As I am doing now.

When will lunch time ever come?

No comments:

Post a Comment