Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Saturday, December 28, 2013

I understand that you're just trying to make conversation.

But why can't you get it in your thick skull that a steady lack of response means disinterest?

And it's not like the things you say actually require a reply. When no reaction arises, you repeat the exact same thing. Has it ever occurred to you that there is a reason for the silence you're perpetually meeting?

Okay, I admit that I am prejudiced against you because everything you do annoys the hell out of me. Is this what it's like to really hate someone?

I can't wait to get my driver's license and get the hell out of your sight. Because being in your vision disgusts me. Old men like you should keep their comments about the opposite gender to themselves in all circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment