Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

This year is shaping up to be a pretty eventful one. I've just booked plane tickets on my own for the first time in my life (I've only been on a plane twice, with family both times). And it's with 2 colleagues that I've only known for two months plus! Going to Krabi in August without taking leave feels awesome, y'all.

I haven't told my dad yet though. Oops.

Here's a list of upcoming events that I'm going for this year:

Hillsong United No Other Name Tour, April 12
Planetshakers, July 31
Kodaline, August 13

Yong Hwa is coming as well, but his tickets are too expensive and frankly I prefer CNBLUE even though I looove Yong Hwa.

I'm quite certain Sodagreen will be coming again, and not to mention other bands. I just missed Incubus on March 9, but here's to hoping they'll be back soon and that I won't be broke like this time.

Looking back on my previous Concert wishlist, I realized that indeed many have been fulfilled. Taking Back Sunday, Incubus (although I didn't go), Sodagreen, Mayday Parade (didn't go either). Bastille, who is on my newer mental wishlist, came and went as well. Then I found out today that There For Tomorrow had disbanded. Sigh. I pray that they will get back together in the future and be better than ever and come to Singapore already.

No comments:

Post a Comment