Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Been Away

I haven't laid a finger on my darling macbook for the past three or four days, and it seems like Cupcake Corner has moved on without me.

I had about twenty gifts awaiting my acceptance (which felt awesome - woohoo!), then I got a pleasant surprise - my cupcakes were still unspoiled!

But my point is, as I went round to my neighbors' stores, I saw tons of new decor and layouts, which made me feel like I've neglected my beloved Brouhaha (that's the name of my Cupcake Corner) for a day too many.

I'm sorry, Brouhaha. I'm back now.

I have so many things to blog about! They're mainly about Capitol's moving-out sale, which started on the 10th of this month. Chris, our operations manager, told me I could be the Champion Cashier after this sale; my fingers were practically flying off the keyboard for typing the numbers so fast. Today I almost charged a customer, on his credit card, $922.00 instead of $92.00. Oops. Hehehe.

Last week, someone put on this pop compilation that consisted of Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, etc.

Justin Bieber's song, Eenie Meenie came on, and I was eating my lunch in the pantry. Almost choked. Anyway, I endured my way through the song, and the next song came on. Miley Cyrus' Can't Be Tamed.

Now, if you've heard that song before, you would know that it mainly consists of her screeching, "Can't be TAMED, can't be TAMED," in a highly annoying, nasal voice. So before I could subject my poor ears to that kind of maniacal screeching, I put down my chopsticks, walked out of the pantry to the CD player, and pressed Next.

Baby came on. Seemed like I was destined to be stuck with Mr. Bieber. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment