Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Friday, November 19, 2010

Xmas List

I'm not Christian, so technically I shouldn't celebrate Christmas. But I shall celebrate the commerical Christmas, which basically carries no meaning, sadly. Just another occasion for people to pig out and spend like mad without feeling too guilty. Which sounds perfect to me, so...here's a list!

Inception: The Shooting Script by Christopher Nolan
It has all the behind-the-scenes stuff, plus it goes in-depth with the plot and ideas behind the story, which intrigues me so much. I need the book to fully understand and appreciate the movie even more!

She's the author of Audrey, Wait! 'Nuff said.

Thing from Robinsons at Centrepoint
I can't exactly state what it is, because we're getting it for Sophia, too. Phia, don't go a-lookin', please.

A Confederacy Of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
It's a hilarious book. I can do without it, but it's going on the list because it [the list, I mean] seems too bare.

That's about it for now. I'll definitely update with more, seeing as how I can't seem to resist temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment