Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chilli Crossing Road

Indirectly, it was the chilli's fault that I almost got killed on Friday.

I was crossing the road from City Hall MRT station to Capitol Centre, when I saw this chilli crossing the same road as I was, but opposite my direction. So as I was staring at him, he suddenly started jogging across.

I remember thinking, "Hmm. There're no cars...why's he running?" Continued staring.

Then common sense set in and I realized I needed to look right for oncoming cars, and sure enough, there was one headed my way. That's why the chilli was running. I followed suit and got to my destination safely, but just barely. I'm sorry, Mom, for being careless with my life because of ogling. It's a stupid reason to die.

Guess what? Capitol Gramophone has been having a sale since the 10th of this month, so I've been keeping things away for myself, and today I bought a few more items. Here's a list of all that I've bought during the sale (just because I don't really have the inspiration to blog about important stuff + the fact that lists are one of my favorite pastimes):

Rhythm & Blues from the Putumayo series





The Soul Sessions by Joss Stone





Come Close CD/DVD by Saosin





Bridget Jones's Diary Soundtrack





Berth CD/DVD by The Used

No comments:

Post a Comment