Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Running with chillies/facial stuff/bimbo aunties

I'm telling you guys, if there's one thing I hate more than bimbos, it's auntie bimbos.

I didn't know I had this aversion to them until I met one. Today.

(Well technically yesterday, since it's already 12:51AM Thursday now.)

She was wearing this super short dress which, frankly, looked like an apron.
One of the straps was falling off her shoulder. Clearly, aunties can dress like sluts, too.
The way she spoke, oh my god - bimbos' voices are already hard to tolerate; auntie bimbos are worse. It's like, how old are you now, auntie? You still want to act cute and dumb?

When she finally left after an excruciating half hour, during which she kept bugging me with questions that I already answered, I felt dumber, like my IQ dropped a few points. My poor brain cells. I'm into the negative numbers now.

So people, a word of warning:

Beware the auntie bimbos.

________________________________________________________________________________

I went jogging again on Tuesday, with Anzhu and Soph. It was GLORIOUS.

When we went in the stadium, first thing I noticed was the sheer amount of people compared to the few stragglers last time (since we went at closing time).

The field in the middle of the stadium had two teams playing against each other in soccer, and what made the whole experience awesome is that one of the teams were tomatoes. Some of them were chillies, in fact.

Anyway, I ran two rounds, walked two total. Not a bad start for moi. After jogging, as Soph and I sat on the bleachers waiting for Anzhu to finish her round (she's crazy; six rounds jogging, one round walking!), I tried to decide on the chilli I wanted to smile at, but I just couldn't pick one!
They were sitting on the bleachers beside ours, divided by a walkway. Before I could make some eye contact, they all went back to the field for another game. Argh.

I plan to get more Tuesdays off next roster.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Afterwards we went to Hougang Mall, and Sasa was having a sale at the atrium! This is the first year that I've started paying attention to beauty products. Hasn't helped much, but it's a start, at least. Many changes this year!

We were already walking towards the exit (or entrance) of the mall when I caught sight of the sale and voluntarily strolled back to the atrium. Sophia told me later that she was actually shocked.

I like Ginvera products. Even their shower foam. I like the little flecks of herbs (or whatever they are) in the shower gel! Looks so yummy [for my skin].

Sophia said we are all getting girlier in our own ways. I began paying attention to my face (e.g. buying masks, cleanser, blackhead removers, etc.); Sophia started buying dresses; Anzhu just...looks girlier in general. Maybe it's her hair.

Is it a good thing? Or am I just succumbing to the superficial expectations of our society?

Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment