Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Never thought I'd be...

...so into surprises, but I have discovered that I totally am. Three magnanimous minions actually went to my school and ambushed me on the shuttle bus. Such awesome friends I have!!

One of the best birthdays I've had, this was. (I don't know why I'm writing like that. Maybe it's all the sugar.) Class was fun - free KFC was involved. Then came free cupcakes from my minions, and 2 more cupcakes from the same store, from two other minions! Congregatin' in Potong Pasir: my late-night birthday party!

Afterwards, I came home to more cake. 1 coffee (slice), 1 chocolate (slice). Blew out the single candle, and let my parents eat my cakes. TOO MUCH CAKE! *Gasp*

Sincerest thanks to all the people that wished me happy birthday; it truly was one. [Insert cute smiley here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment