Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My new keyboard

Unless you have a PMS-y keyboard like mine, you won't understand how good it feels to finally be able to type the letters 'e', 'd', and the number '3'. Apparently I use a lot of e's and d's; I'm never taking them for granted again.

This reminds me of the feeling I had when we installed a new water heater a few years ago. We'd been taking cold showers (involuntarily and unnecessarily) for a few months and that had made me dread showers.

Which is something you should never have to dread because you actually have the privilege of it, unlike people who have no homes, shelter, water, etc.

"Hi, Cheryl. Look how shiny I am."
Anyway, when we finally got that water heater, the first hot shower I took almost made me cry. And now, as I type words with tons of e's and d's, my elation is palpable in the air. Delighted, ecstatic, effervescent - bring 'em on!

No comments:

Post a Comment