Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Why are the heavens so good to me?

Yesterday started out horribly when my colleague unknowingly pissed me off by calling me fat, then insulting a coworker behind her back.

The only reason "MANSLAUGHTER IN UBI" didn't appear on your local news is because of a bunch of funny people on my WhatsApp chats who made light of the situation and calmed me down (with bitching).

Gotta love bitching.

My mood was considerably cheered up after work, and while I was on my way in the train to meet two friends for dinner, one of them sent this message:

Me, freaking out

After the customary freaking-out, I told him not to joke about it, and he bet $10 that it's the truth.

Now, my group of friends and I don't bet on stuff carelessly, as we are very cost-conscious. So I believed him.

These two friends of mine started walking fast away from me when I met them and couldn't stop laughing hysterically after verifying the news. I guess it was kinda creepy.

Now I'm conflicted over whether to declare yesterday one of the best days of the year so far. Maybe it's safest to call it one of the best nights?

If the gig gets cancelled you just know I'll cry for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment