Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ice cream

Had a lot of fun last night at dinner with my group of crazy friends and that one random kitten.

We went to this Indian restaurant and they actually forgot to bill us for two of our meals, so we just paid and scattered the hell out of there. Sure, I feel terrible, but even more so when I think about the lack of funds in my bank account.

Sorry dudes, next time I'll tip.

Afterwards we went for homemade ice cream at Merely's Ice Cream Parlor at Sunshine Plaza, and they had this stout chocolate flavor which was so good. Their green tea is awesome, too. Tastes like Starbucks' green tea latte.

Conversation never ceased between us at all because I had some anecdotes to spill, and everybody's reactions were really fun. I guess it's considered a good night for me when I get to talk a lot.

Or dance a lot. Man, I can't wait for Mutemath's concert - I am going to dance the heck out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment